A place where Mike throws crap he's drawn.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Congratulations! It's a blog.

I am Mike and this is my web presence.

It was born at 3:30 on Friday November 10, 2006. Creative contractions began about 3 hours before, and my brain went into labour. I checked myself into blogspot and after much straining and pain, the blog plopped out into the web. It was all raw and slimey and gross, but pure and beautiful at the same time.

Looking at this fresh, clean page now, I begin to doubt what kind of a bloger I will be. How often will it need a post? Will I be able to handle changing the templates? What if I drop it? What if I don't maintain it well enough and it grows up to hate me, spiting me more with the passage of time, doing things only to piss me off or starts linking with blogs I don't appove of? What if my precious blog grows up to become an asshole?

Maybe I'm not ready to be a blogger.

No comments: